Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Pani,
Your Wavac EC 300b is held in the highest regard. I recall you got a FM Acoustics amplifier to drive your Tannoys. Needless to say, those two amplifiers are very different. I imagine you enjoy both of them.
Charles,
Thanks for the kind words, Charles. Having the subs on the same (open) baffle as the mains takes a lot of the integration problem out of the equation, I think. Add in the advantages of a point source/quasi-single driver that covers nearly all of the frequency range of most of the music I listen to (americana, roots, folk, singer/songwriter) and I'm really quite happy these days. I've always been more of a gestalt type of listener anyways, looking for the shivers down your back emotional response kind of guy. Although I must say that I am hearing some micro-details lately that I have not heard before. Things like the sound of a guitarist's fingers sliding over the windings on metal strings as they move up or down the fretboard. OTOH, I don't really place too much emphasis on imaging/soundstaging, partly because I have my system in my living room and have to be able to accommodate couches, easy chairs, TV, etc.
...thanks for all the input on the Elrog 300b tubes..i will be installing Psvane WE 845s..2 matched pairs, this week and am considering whether to get the Elrog 300b or the Psvane WE 300bs to replace the Sophia 'Royal Princess's i currently have.is there such a thing as a 'synergy' with tubes in an amplifier ?
Calloway, There is certainly such a thing as synergy (or lack thereof) between particular tubes and pieces. But just as significant is the fact that certain tubes will play to a particular persons values better than others. If it were me, I'd wait to see what Charles thinks of his Elrog 300Bs. He has had all the top tubes in his Franks, and he also has a top tier set of ears.

I will be fascinated by Charles' early read on the Elrogs vs EMLs, Taks, Sophias, and others he has had.