Red Wine Audio Isabella

so i just ordered my red wine audio Isabella with dac -
http://www.redwineaudio.com/Isabella.html

it just went up for sale yesterday and vinnie of red wine stated that i should have it in 3 weeks. I have been excited about this one since it was mentioned last fall! Anyone else order one? I'll post my impressions once I get it. I have a good feeling that this one is going to be the ONE!

-Jeff
jwarmbrand
wow... Mariusz, are you saying that the Isabellina is just as good as the legendary AMR CD-77 from top to bottom??

The AMR-CD77 is a 60lb beast, those engineers at AMR should fire themselves immediately.
hahahahahah.....no, of course not. It is more like Ferrari vs Corvette. Different, but threels the same way.
Than again.....who know what the results would be if compared side by side????
viper,

my system is like jeff's but my speakers are devore super 8s and i am currently using DNM cabling but will also be trying the RWA cabling soon enough and will report back.

the more i listen to isabella and dac, the more i don't want to stop listening!

-nate
Devor super 8s.......????? hmmmm. :)
I know someone who is using those with RWA as well......:)

Cheers
Mariusz
hi Mariusz,

devore works very well with RWA and vinnie of rwa mentioned to me that he has a pair of the devore Nines that are supposed to have a similar sound -- so i tried super 8s and love 'em with my RWA gear! if i was in a bigger room i would go with the nines, but i'm happy like a pig in you know what listening what with i have here.

-Nate