Suggestions on an integrated w/ digital inputs?

I have a CD player with dead RCA's that's just too expensive right now to repair, but it has Toslink and a digital out. I'm running it through a Theta DAC but I want to get back to the original DAC's in the player. My integrated has no digital, hence the use of the Theta. I want to keep the CD player but would swap out the integrated for another with digital inputs. Any suggestions? Thanks. P.S. I love this site! Everyone here is just as crazy about audio as I am.
amdb9
Peachtree , Decco for $800 list is very good. There are better but.......for more. What is your budget, speakers and preferances - sound wise ???
Music Hall Trio used is at about that same price point (used, not new). I'v heard one and it made a 15 y.o. mid fi CD player sound pretty good through its internal dac.
Speakers are Joseph 25 RMsi, the CD player is a Primare CD21 with dead RCA's. I'm using an Arcam Alpha 10 which has given me nothing but solid clean clear power for years. I hate to see it go. Maybe I should let the Primare go instead? I would go $1000-1500 for an integrated same for a disc player. I like a very clean un-colored sound.
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll check them out immediately.