Spectron Musician III SE Mk.2? What Changed?

I see at the Spectron site that they have released a Mark 2 edition of the Musician III SE. But there isn't any discussion of what has actually changed in the amp besides the price, which is now $7195 up from $6495. If anyone knows what the new changes are, I would really love to know.
oofer
Here is the Spectron Musician 3 Mk.2 press release posted to Audiogon:

http://cgim.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/pr.pl?spectron&1211997406&v

Guido
Ed,
I have tried the remote sense with good results. Unfortunately if you plan to use two M III SE's or two SE MK 2s for monobloc balanced configuration then you can't use the remote sense cables.

I used the Remote Sense cable when I had a single M III SE. It is a great cable. It's comparable with cables costing a lot more. There is simply more control (which is what this cable is supposed to do) and there is more detail and nuance with this cable. I have the Eichmann silver bananas and it was a great improvement over the regular termination.

Unfortunately as Bbro pointed out, I cannot use this cable now as I have two M III SE's in balanced configuration.

Interesting,I din't realize the cables could not be used when run as Monoblocks.

When I said I have been experimenting,what I meant was I am making my own Remote Sense cables.

So far I have tried:
DNM Reson-2 pairs,one for sense and one for speaker.
Canary 4S11-4 conductor cable

and now I am using some Kimber 8TC where 7 pairs supply speaker and 1 pair for the Remote Sense.

In each case the results are dramatic and compelling but I imagine they are overshadowed by the MonoBlock option?!?

It would be interesting to hear though.

Audvidsvs,

What kind of connectors are you using? I've compared the regular connectors to Eichmann banana plugs. The Eichmann connectors were simply superior IMHO.