Power cord upgrades for Krell amps

I'm looking for ideas and recommendations for upgrading the power cords on my Krell fpb 350M amps. Does it really make that much difference?
puerto
Dude, the power cords are captive on the 350M's..I had them!! IF they needed a PC I would go with Transparent for power..reference MM is special!!
If you have a captive cord and don't know what to do about that problem, consider changing out your Krell amp fuses to Hi Fi Tuning fuses. I was tremendously happy with my 1 amp fast blows on my 350 mcx amps, (2 each amp). Amazing.

If someone can tell me how to remove the captive cord, I would give it a shot.
Get an MIT Z stabilizer Duo, feed it with a Transparent MM ...both amps get the benefit of cleaner power!! Does that make you horny?
I always thought that "captive PC" mean't that you could not remove the cord from the amp without major surgery. My PCs unplug from the amps so I am thinking that they are NOT captive. Perhaps the configuration of the plug is to be considered??
Puerto, captive means that it is hardwired into the back of the amp, not a simple 3-prong IEC connector. Most components have removeable power cords. Just because a cord is captive, does not mean you cannot change it. Though it does require you to remove the existing cord and its hardware and install an IEC power cord socket to accept other power cords.