Sonic Frontiers Line 3 pcX upgrade

I have a SF Line 3 and is thinking of getting the SE+ upgrade from pcX. I would like to seek comments from other members who have got this upgrade. What are the improvements and is it worth the price?

Thanks in advance
thekong
The SE+ upgrade seems quite intriguing yet the price of it is rather off putting to me. I purchased my Line 3 new and have never had any additions or changes made to the piece. I am wondering if simply replacing all of the tubes would be a viable and economical approach to improved quietness and more authoritative bass. And, I do marvel that Chris doesn't appear to have any challengers in so far as offering the upgrades. Any comments from the members would be appreciated. Thanks!
I'm not sure about the specifics, but the hourly labor charge Chris charges doesn't seem unreasonable, and I would imagine that due Chris's business he would be able to get parts at favorable prices. That no one knows these products as well as him is a big plus. Unlike using other outside modders, I would think that his upgrades would retain their value much better than any competitors. I tend to prefer ss, but the tube SF Line 3 is one of my favorite components.
A little late to the party but in regards to pricing I analyzed the cost of all the parts if I purchased separately. The parts he uses are not cheap and was really a significant portion of the price so no I don't think he is overcharging. Owners of SF equipment are lucky to have him around. I did the factory upgrade before I realized Chris was upgrading (or maybe before he started doing it himself) and I noticed a marked improvement. I thought the unmodded unit was absolutely silent but the modded unit was just eerily silent in a good way, I can't imagine his mod being any less dramatic, probably more so because of newer parts that weren't available back when.