Anyone heard about the new Mcintosh MC2301's?

I'm putting my name on the list for the new MC2301 mono tube amps from Mcintosh. just wondering what the word is on them from people who keep up with this more than I.
beerdraft
I am also looking to move up in the McIntosh line. I presently own the MC-501 monoblocks, I have the C1000 due in Friday although I have never heard one, I decided to take a chance due to the McIntosh reputation I may elect to upgrade to the MC2301's in the very near future. I also use the Nova Physics Memory Player as my digital and the Ascendo C8 speakers.
Man, Tropicaldiver, that sounds like a great setup. I will let you know how the c500t pairs with the 2301's. I hope to hook up on friday, my racks shipped today and due in on thursday. Still waiting on some of my shunyata power stuff but I can start without if they aren't in.

Mmitch7711, is your c1000 tube or SS? The 501's are great amps, not sure how they stack up with the 2301 or vice versa since I've never heard the 2301 yet. I should be able to do a comparison soon as mine will be hooked up and my dealer should have thiers playing soon to, and I've heard the 501's there running B&W 800D's, very nice indeed.

will let you know when I get to listen,

beerdraft
Beerdraft

I opted for the solid state version due to my memory player has is tube. I was using the Cary SLP-05 tube pre amp it worked great with the MC-501's however I would love to experiment with a different sound, I can always add the 1000T later.
I'll be hooking mine up tonight I think. I will post some feedback on new Mcintosh gear once I get a listen.
Keep us posted Beerdraft.

My C500T is still in training over 100 hours on it. Sounds great. Incredible detail and focus of instruments. Dire Straits and Sting in heavy rotation. I don't really listen to vocals but man they sound really live on my Helicon300. Got love the two-ways.