Ayre amps - cool running?

Can anybody with experience with Ayre amplification tell me how hot or cool they run? I've had a big Krell, which was very warm when on but no music, and downright hot when actively being used, and I've had big Simaudio monos which were cool when on but no music, and only slightly warm under most conditions.
kthomas
@Aball,

You have my dream spealer/amp combo, to bad I will never own it. Heard that set once with a Mark lev. CD player it was really good but so much over my budget.
The MX-Rs can get quite warm into hot territory but that's driving them for hours on end at very loud volumes; typically they never get more than warm. My experience with the other newer amps (V-5xe and AX-7e) is that they never get more than warm.
I too have the MXR and they stay pretty cool but I dont listen at loud bolumes (<75db) and my speakers are 8 ohm nominal and fairly efficient. I used to have the Pass XA160 and there is no comparison. My room would get noticeably hotter with the Pass. I am very happy with my MXR.
I have a V-1xe and it seems to run cool to me. I never feel any warmth unless I actually touch the amp itself and then it is only slightly warm at most. I have a large room and the V-1xe sits on the floor so there is plenty of ventilation. Also, I do not play at extreme volumes for long periods of time.