Euphoric Realism vs. Euphonic Romanticism

The 300B amp that I am using has a magical euphoric (not euphonic) realism and I am looking for a linestage and phonostage with the same qualities. The amp is not euphonic, romantic, 'golden', 'vintage,' soft, fuzzy, or veiled. It is immediate, transparent and fast, yet beautiful, 'human,' and emotionally communicative.

I have tried the top models from each of the following maufacturers so there is no need to suggest these:

ARC
Atma-Sphere
Shindo
Hovland
CJ
Supratek
Aesthetix
CTC
Jeff Rowland

The preamp must be tubed and not passive.
exlibris
Wow. With the list of preamps you have already tried, I would hestiate to recommend anything as a sure thing for you. One preamp that is fast and not euphonic is the CAT SL1, and I imagine the new CAT Legend, but hard to really know if they will give you what you want, but they should proabably be auditioned.
Thanks again to everyone. I should note that I have not ruled out one of the preamps on my original list: Aesthetix Callisto Signature. It's the best I've had in my system (I never owned it, I just borrowed it).
One of the reasons I started the thread was that I was hoping to hear from some SET owners.
I worry that adding a linestage that looks as 'complex' as the Callisto might rob me of some of the purity and immediacy that I am getting from my very 'simple' little amplifier.
The SET is an integrated with a passive line section. In fact, this is the ONLY 'premplification' that I have ever used with my SET. The other linestages (those listed above) were in my system with amps such as the: Manley 250; Atma-Sphere MA-2; and Hovland Stratos.
I've always like what an active preamp brings to the table but you might be on to something with the passives.
Thanks.
Exlibris,

As you know probably better than most of us, system integration/compatibility and personal taste makes it pretty much impossible to predict how any one recommended component would work for you. I think it is terrific that you are not asking for someone's judgment on a component, but a recommendation of things to try and experience for yourself in your system.

To that list, I would add the Audionote (uk) M-8, a full function preamp with a very good phonostage. I've heard it in systems that I am familiar with, though not my own. It is on the warmish side, but is not overly romantic sounding. The sound is relaxed and natural but certainly not "dead" sounding.

I own an Emotive Audio Epifania with the teflon caps (an upgrade over the "basic" model) and a custom-designed remote control capability. This is a fantastic linestage for retrieving natural detail (hall acoustics, decay of notes) without being analytical. I would say it is on the leaner, less romatically warm side of the tube linestage spectrum (as compared with the M-8 for example), but it does not have the "brittle" quality of something like the ARC Ref. 3. With this linestage, however, a whole lot of searching is required to find a pair of 12B4s that are not noisy, and even then, if noise is a big deal with you, this linestage may not float your boat. I use a Viva Fono phonostage, so this combination is in the same price ballpark as the M-8.

Good luck on your search.