Which amp to drive Avalon Diamonds?

COnsidering VAC phi 300.1, Convergent JL2mk2 sig, Lamm M1.2, BOulder 1060 to drive Avalon Diamond speakers. Preamp would be the ARC Ref 3. Any opinions welcomed. Thanks.
128x128glai
Ken says the ARC Ref3 is fine with the JL2, he apparently did not think fondly of the Ref2. But then again, why not use the SL1 MKII if your going the CAT way.
I like a remote so no CAT preamp. I current have Phi110 and Pass 350.5 and both mate well with ARC ref3.

I can't do atmasphere due to open design. I have a 2 year old and another on the way.
Glai,

My friend with the Lamm M2.2s uses a ARC Ref. 3 preamp, and they sound great together.

Since DEV brought up the VTL MB-450s, I will point out that my friend used to use the 450s for a couple of years, before upgrading to the Lamm M2.2s (which he has had for the past couple of years). The 450s are very good amps, but were slightly lighter in the bass response than were the Lamms. I will point out that they run HOT, and will warm up your room by several degrees. (The Lamms run very warm, and will warm up your room by a few degrees. However, you can put your hand on them, and not burn yourself, although it will feel very, very warm. Something to consider when a two year is roaming around.)

Elberoth2 reported that he did not have good luck matching the 110 wpc Lamm M1.2 with the Eidolons, and I agree that they would probably not have quite enough power. I will also point out that the 100 wpc DarTZeel, while a wonderful solid state amp (my very favorite solid state amp, btw! - WOW, great sound!), is also probably not powerful enough either. (And yeah, my friend tried that too, albeit with his Rockport Antares, which replaced the Eidolons.)

Thought these additional bits of information (opinion?) might be of some use to you.

Good Luck in your search!