EAR 864 V1 V3 Tube Type

Can someone tell me the tube type of V1 and V2 in EAR 864? This is what happened, I removed the stock ECC82 and ECC 83 wanting to replace with NOS tubes. When I want to put in the NOS, I realised that there is no printing of tube type beside the tube socket, just V1 and V2 and I have forgotten V1 is ECC82 or ECC83? :(

Thanks in advance.
128x128ace_hayashi
I have 834 Int so can't help.But I think they might have it shown in manual you can check online.Either that oir I am confusing it with CJ or another tube piece I have had.It would be easy to email there tech google Mitch Singerman who does all the warranty work for EAR in USA and ask him about tubes your using,if he'd try others etc.
Cheers
Chazz
The tube closest to the front is the 12AU7, when I had my 864, after much rolling of NOS tubes, I ended up with an awesome combination: Tesla (Not JJ) ECC802S in the 12AU7 position and a 60's Amperex 12AX7A...have fun rolling !
Thanks guys! By the way, I wrote EAR and replied me that V1=ECC83 and V2=ECC82. May I know which affect the sound more? V1(ECC83)? or V2(ECC82)? Thanks again!