Best Used Integrated under $2000?.....$3000?

Any thoughts on the purchase of a newer used integrated amplifier at the $2000-$3000 price point? Need 70+ watts.
McIntosh, Naim, Sim Audio, Bryston, Valve Audio, PS Audio, Pathos, etc.....?

Please only answer if you have experience listening to many amps over the years. Thanks
128x128condocondor
Lots of great new integrated amps have come out lately, and many within your price range. I would look to listen to some of the new ones and buy new within budget or even end up with a relatively new one at a decent savings on the recent used market.

I like the Krell 300 personally, but Plinius' have also been impressive when I have listened to them. Have not heard the sim referenced above, but I like their amps in general (less familiar with their preamps).

There is a Mark Levinson Integrated (2830 I believe) that is reported to sound very nice. I have a levinson amp that I love and cannot see myself ever getting rid of!
I bought a Krell 400Xi which I'm growing fonder of by the day. Very revealing though. I compared against MF (artificially warm), McIntosh (harsh highs on their integrateds), Nait ($$$ and need to go separates for more power), NAD (Ok not bad for the money), Marantz (good neutral similar to a Japanese car) and others.

regards, David