Most resolving, transparent amps.

What has your experience been in amplifiers?

The most transparent, detailed amps you've encountered.
I like to hear everything that's going on and follow the different lines and instruments but it does need to come together musically.
Dead quiet, black background, dimesnional, layered, imaging, open, extended top end - all qualities of top amps, I think. Let the music come through as it was put on the disc - no editorializing.

What have you found?
mr_bill
I've had a couple digital amps lately and frankly I'm still trying to come to grips with them,sure they sound good,have good bass,good clarity.Now I'm listening to a Tandberg 3012 well if you have ever heard one of these ,lets just say way back when, they created something magic,it has just been serviced all switches cleaned,upgraded caps,better speaker relay put in.Which is better ?You didnt really think i was going to answer that one now did you.Give me a couple months and i will see what i come up with.
The finest amplification I ever head was the dartzeel amp and pre-amp combo. Nothing I have ever head compares. Keep in mind that I am partial to tubes and dartzeel is transistors.
Karan 270 so neutral that you only hear the music and the environment it's played in.
Nuforce ref 9se. soon to be V2, these amps are as holographic as any one could expect.
My H2O Signature monos, which have kept pace with cap and module upgrades are fully transparent, detailed, and equal in decay properties of the finest tube amps. No amp can do that alone. The H2O is a slave to upstream components. All the beauty, depth, and naturalness can be attributed to the AN DAC I use.