Any 5.1 processor with integrated 3 ch amp

I want to add 5.1 home theater capacity to my existing stereo system (Anthem Pre 2L, Odyssey Stratos, Vandersteen 2CE) but I have limited space in my rack.

So I'm looking for a surround sound decoder (AC3 and maybe DTS) with an integrated 3 channel amp. Since my preamp have a bypass mode (direct line to Amp), I want the decoder to manage the all 6 channels volume with a remote.

Does any one know any 5.1 processor which such capacity?
wfbal
Thanks Reuben, the Pionner is to tall, I can only fit a 6" component at he max.

What do you think about older (5.1 DD, DTS) SONY ES receivers?
I had a couple of older Sony DB and ES receivers and they were fine. The remotes are a bit quirky, but workable. Build quality and sonics were good. Setup was slightly more difficult than some of my other receivers, but once I got the hang of it, no issues.

Are their any that will fit into a 6" tall space and still have enough room for ventilation?

TIC
Actually I have 6.9" between shelf and sides are open. I want to keep about one inch for ventilation.
The (Outlaw Audio)surround receiver should fit your shelf and has preouts. The biggest problem?... is it's power output, which may, or may not be a problem at all...depending on your speaker choices for center and rears.

Dave
I have not heard this receiver, but the Harmon Kardon DPR1005 is one of the new, smaller "digital" amplifier based HT receivers and it has pre-outs. It is only 4.5" tall. However, it only has 70 w/channel, so I don't know if it has enough power for your needs.

TIC