Any 5.1 processor with integrated 3 ch amp

I want to add 5.1 home theater capacity to my existing stereo system (Anthem Pre 2L, Odyssey Stratos, Vandersteen 2CE) but I have limited space in my rack.

So I'm looking for a surround sound decoder (AC3 and maybe DTS) with an integrated 3 channel amp. Since my preamp have a bypass mode (direct line to Amp), I want the decoder to manage the all 6 channels volume with a remote.

Does any one know any 5.1 processor which such capacity?
wfbal
The B&K is a good performer all around, but I did not like the ergonomics.
I confess I have never owned the AVR202 - and I meant to indicate this in my previous post. I have however owned a great deal of other B&K gear, and based my suggestion on the B&K Amps and Pre/Pro's I've owned (AVP3090, and Ref 30).

Reubent - your comment about ergonomics is significant - one of my gripes about much of the AV equipment I've owned. My experience with AV Receivers is limited to lower end units from Yamaha and Denon, and a mid-tier unit from Sony (DAS555ES). After experimenting with the low end receivers I decided I needed to go with a pre-pro and separate amp. As you say though - it comes down to how full the buyer's wallet. I'll defer to you on the other low-end receiver sound quality, since my sampling hardly covers the waterfront.
The was a company that made an add on unit (they were DD only) years ago, 100 watts center/rears... they do show up at Ebay once in a while for around $50-$100.

However, like Reubent said...get a receiver with preouts and your set.

Dave
OK Guys, thanks a lot, you sold me on a HT theater. Since I would just use my HT system for accasional films it does make sence to go the separate way (3 ch amp + processor).
I will be looking for a use receiver, I don't care for video switching and I would like to get Dolby digital and DTS decoding. I think arround 100w per channel should be a good match to my stereo amp and since my rack space is limited, a reasonably narrow unit would be appreciate.

What would be my best bang (sound quality) for the buck?
I would look for a receiver that has the following:

5.1 channels of amplification (at least)
pre-outs for all channels
Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS, plus DPL-II(great for VHS & TV)

Because of the release date of DPL-II, you may need to look at 6.1 or 7.1 channel receivers as many of the 5.1 channel units won't have DPL-II. You may also want to consider buying a receiver that has auto-calibration. The Pioneer VSX-1015/1016 have it and also have all of your other requirements. The Onkyo 702/703 also have auto-calibration and meet you other needs. Some of the mid-priced Yamahas also have auto-calibration.

I've owned several mid-high end Sonys and liked them, however the setup was difficult and the remotes are kind of quirky and non-intuitive. Of the units I've owned, I would recommend the Pioneer VSX-1015/1016 for best compromise between price, usability and sonics. It's a great deal at under $400 new (street price, $369 at J and R).

BTW, none of the receivers I've owned, that met your criteria, were compact in size. They were are similarly large at about 17" X 19" X9" .

Enjoy,

TIC
Thanks Reuben, the Pionner is to tall, I can only fit a 6" component at he max.

What do you think about older (5.1 DD, DTS) SONY ES receivers?