Nuforce 9.02s powering Maggies?

Does anyone have experience powering Maggies with a pair of NuForce 9.02 monoblocks? The NuForces are only rated at 160WPC but are extremely efficient. I currently use the amps to power some Von Schweikert VR4jrs and, according to my PS Audio Power Plant, are using somewhere in the range of 9-16 watts for a comfortable volume level in my room. Any experience...or speculations/predictions for a Nuforce/Maggie pairing would be appreciated!
128x128mdrummer01
In response to Drubin, I base my opinion on market research and 30 years of knowledge.The most important ideal to strive for in any audio system,whether it is budget or $$$$$$$$$ is balance.
Nu Force amps are innovative and are quite impressive in a mid fi system,however,they do not have the necessary performance capabilities to complement the speakers.3.6's are a world class speaker and require a world class amp,anything less and you are short changing the speakers and yourself.
But have you heard Nuforce powering world-class speakers, or is it just your market research and 30 years of knowledge that tell you Nuforce can't possibly be up to the task? I'm not trying to be a dick, Mark, it's just that a lot people have jumped onto the bandwagon of dissing Class D amps without always giving them a fair hearing (not saying you are one of them). Nuforce may suck with Maggies, but it could be great, too.
Not dissing Class D,comments were specific to subject which is Nu Force amp.Now the Spectron Signature,well thats a whole different animal.
I have personally heard the No Force 9.02 amps with 3.6r's and 20.1 maggies . They make sound and clearly not music . They are harsh in the high end and lack current drive . I also substituted in an old Adcom GFA 535 for fun . That old amp embarrased the No Force 9.02's . 60 watts per channel Adcom walked all over the 9.02's . Crazy but true .

tberd