Bridging Mono Mcintosh Mc2102

Anyone bridging two McIntosh Mc2102's for additional Headroom. I have one Mac Mc2102 driving Sonus Faber Stradivari's. What will 2 do for me?
barnes
Thanks Downunder. I checked out your system and the dual Macs are looking sweet! I see you are using the xono-great phono stage.

Can't wait to get the Macs for myself.

Best Regards,

Jett
thnx Jett

I demoed the steelhead about 18 mnths ago. At that time it did not suit my system as I was experimenting with SS amps ( stupid me).
Currently demoing the ARC PH7 phono stage - boy does that sound nice, the only ARC unit I have ever liked.

Let me know if you get the 2nd MAC 2102

cheers

Shane

....BTW, a pair of Strats is what I want to upgrade my Mahlers from if I every can afford it.....
hello Downunder, i read your post and i am really curious as i have in common with you some of the equipmets. i am relatively new in the audio world so this is not a good question but i hope you get the chance to reply. what's the "Strats" that you mentioned?
Tank you
HI Bamm

Yes the "Strat" are the Sonus faber Stradivari's. That is what I would luv to upgrade to ( not that there is anything wrong with our mahlers), only need to win the lottery of rob a bank or something.
What is the rest of your equipment besides the mahlers??