Western Electric WE300B glow and noise

Hello all,
I really hope you guys can help me out. Just bought a new pair of the Western Electric 300B new production from an authorized dealer in Southern California (I actually had to go through 3 pairs to pick out the best pair..the first pair got really loose pins, the 2nd pair had a crack on one of the tube's base).

Here's the problem: I had this pair for about 2 weeks now, about 110-130hrs on them. At first, the tubes displayed a blue glow in the dome of the envelops, which, according to WE's website FAQ, is normal. Now, the blue glow extends down to the base of the tubes and it moves in a sweeping motion like a light show. When the light moves, i can hear a soft hissing sound and also a soft pop/click as well (when the glow starts moving and stops moving)

Has anyone had this experience with WE300B tubes before? Will this phenomenon go away after the tubes burn in more or this is a sign of defects? Is this SAFE to use or should i unplug them???

Any suggestion/advice will be greatly appreciated.
thanx
jaytea
I also have KR Audio 300B tubes in my Jolida 300B and they are very well made. Major improvement in bass from the stock tubes that came with the jolida. Six Moons did a review on them.
Just be warned that KR also sells a higher output 300b "equivalent" that may not be right for some amps. Check with manufacturer and make sure you are getting the right tube. Cary specifically recommended that I not use the higher output 300b. I had always thought about buying some WEs to see what the excitement was all about; I guess I will stay away. Also I think that the KR tubes are very similar/identical to Emission Labs tubes.
The KR 300BXLS are the higher output tubes(24 watts), I am using the 300B (Western Electric clones)9 watts. Here is a link the six moon review. BTW the only time that the tubes light up is on start up, while running I really dont see any glowing. http://www.sixmoons.com/audioreviews/kr300b/kr300b.html
I am curious about the KR Audio 300B. I am using Shuguang 300BS tubes. I think they are pretty special.I did have one or two noisy ones which were promptly replaced free of charge by Parts Connexion. Has anyone tried both the KR brand and Shuguang? What was the difference? I might like to try them.
There is another thread on the VAC amps that has a great response with tech details on the 300b and the 300bXLS (thanks cyclone). Search on VAC tuberolling and it should come up. Bottom line is that there are some other significant differences in specs and you should not use them as a substitute for a typical 300b unless you are technically competent to understand the specs OR the amp manufacturer has been consulted. I never heard the Shugang but I have heard Electro-Harmonix and Sophias. The KRs beat them both to my ears.