The Best Amp for the Price of Dirt

The Berringer a 500 Reference Amp that can be purchased on Musican's Friend web site for 194.00( each) to your house in the US of A w/ a 2 year warranty is a KILLER. I have several amps and these are scarey. Granted they were designed overseas & built in China... However, they are 19lbs GIANTS . Don't take my word go to the "Audio Critic" web site for a full review. This is my one an only give-away . Use it or loose it. Best to 'All
crem1
Mbacinello : Thank you for the imput. A posting on the nOrh web site states the Le Amp has been discontinued and replaced with Le Mono Block Amp III @ $ 395 each. The Belles soloist preamp retails for $750. Does anyone have first hand experience with the Belles products , or the nOrh amps to relate to us ? A shoot-out between the 500's and the Le Amp III's might be an eye opener from either side.
Cdc: are you referring to the nOrh Le Mono Block Amp III. If so which distributer so we may purchase. Thanks
Reading the website for the nOrh products was interesting.

Is there anywhere to buy these products?
Eldartford: What was "Like the Sonic Impact T amp, maybe someone will stuff it into a fancy box, and sell it for two grand!" a reference to?

Cwlondon: I was thinking of trying the same thing (with speakers that are probably a bit easier to drive). It's not just a matter of small price and decent sound, but also small size. Are there really any other options with the small footprint of the T? Too bad you couldn't get this to fly.

I think a market exists for a product that combines a "digital" amp with a volume control and a DAC all in one small package for desktop use with unpowered speakers.