Tube pre-amps $3500 under to add "warmth"

I'm interested in thoughts. Looking to add a touch of warmth to an all solid state digital based system. I am considering the following but have not heard any except VTL.

Modwright SWLP 9.0 SE
Dodd battery
Supratek Sauvignon
VTL 5.5
Audio Horizons TP 2.0

Anyone had the opportunity to compare some of these?
gjames
I second the SLP-98 option. It is warmer than a McIntosh C2200 but it doesn't fall into a syrupy trap. I really enjoyed it.

Arthur
I will most definitely "third" the Joule Electra LA-100 Mk III. Extremely musical. I would, without hesitation, call it one of the best preamps under $5k.

I think it sounds better than the more expensive LA-150.

Insanely good deal for $1800 or so.

-George
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm not looking for a used unit really, so am going to stick with factory fresh this time. I've narrowed it down to the Audio Horizons, Dodd and Supratek Sauvignon. The Dodd is so new there doesn't seem to be anyone with any usefull listening impressions. I don't know who 10audio is and they spend nearly as much time reviewing the Placette as they did the new Dodd so it isn't particulary helpful. I also have no way of hearing it before I buy, which is always a bit unnerving with so little user impressions. It is a new product with a relatively new technology, ergo may have some bugs to be worked out, so I'm leaning toward the others ever so slightly.

The Supratek is a little exotic, which has pluses and minuses. It's such a beautiful piece of art. They seem to be a little fussy, though, just reading the posts on the deal of a lifetime thread. A few hum problems here and microphonic issue there. What do you expect when it literally travels half way around the world to get here I guess.

The Audio Horizon users that have written are certainly passionate about their TP 2.0s, which is a good sign. I haven't really come across anyone who has heard it and not liked it, although I'm sure there have been. The 30 day home audition period is just a good business plan for this hobby and I respect and appreciate that. If it does come with a remote now, then it moves to the top of my list.

I may order a Sauvignon, let it break in and listen to it for a while then order an Audio Horizons and evaluate it. If I prefer the Audio Horizons, I'll sell the Sauvignon, if my taste turns out to be wine, then return the Audio Horizons.