Tube amps for Eggleston Andra II

I've noticed some discussion & recommendation for various ssolid state amps for the Andra II - but it seems many do not attempt using tubes with them. I'd like to hear from anyone who has Andras or heard them with tubes & their thoughts. My Wyetech Topaz monos were too weak for them so I went to the Levinson 23.5 but am not a solid state fan. I just borrowed a pair of Sonic Frontiers Power 3s from a cooperative dealer & they work much better than the Levy. My room is 25' x 13' x 8' with the speakers firing down the long side. Cement floor with carpeting & using ARC Ref 3 / PH7 / Jena Labs / Redpoint / Triplanar VII / Dynavector XV1S.
I'm especially interested in anyone who has heard the Andras with Lamm ML1 / Manley Neo 250 or 500 / VTL / CAT.
Any comments would be appreciated.
omegaman
Hey 711smilin, when I mentioned the pw amperex in my thread what I was refering to was over the other tubes that 1markr is using. What is the usual cost for a pair?
711, I will have to stop by sometime after da Bears win the Superbowl! Gotta check out your new wares...

I just recently read some reviews regarding the Moscode 401HR, very interesting. The first time I saw this unit and started reading about it I felt there could be some possibilities. Well I came across it being reviewed directly up against the Dodd 120's and Bat SE600.

The Moscode 401HR was referred to being the better of the three.

You can go to Moscodes web site for the reviews, and the price is very reasonable being able to but direct.

I still do have a concern if it will drive the Eggleston's to their fullest potential.

This is very interesting because a unit of this size will work really well in the set-up that I am trying to accomplish.

Anyone heard this unit and what are your thoughts?