Tube amps for Eggleston Andra II

I've noticed some discussion & recommendation for various ssolid state amps for the Andra II - but it seems many do not attempt using tubes with them. I'd like to hear from anyone who has Andras or heard them with tubes & their thoughts. My Wyetech Topaz monos were too weak for them so I went to the Levinson 23.5 but am not a solid state fan. I just borrowed a pair of Sonic Frontiers Power 3s from a cooperative dealer & they work much better than the Levy. My room is 25' x 13' x 8' with the speakers firing down the long side. Cement floor with carpeting & using ARC Ref 3 / PH7 / Jena Labs / Redpoint / Triplanar VII / Dynavector XV1S.
I'm especially interested in anyone who has heard the Andras with Lamm ML1 / Manley Neo 250 or 500 / VTL / CAT.
Any comments would be appreciated.
omegaman
I had the Andra 2 ( mk.1 upgraded) and it is a real nice speaker, especially for rock and larger stuff. I did find
that they needed some power though. The Tenor 75 was underpowered, but I kind of knew it would be going in.
I paired them with Vac 220 monos, IMO they drove them but not enough where I was content. I then tried a Lamm 1.2 reference, which did do a sufficient job driving them. However, I was not ready to cross the threshold from tubes.
Honestly, I dont have a first hand suggestion, but only
ones I would seek out to mate best. I do not believe the
ML 1 at 90 WPC would work. The new VTL 450 II or the CAT
may very well be the ticket.PFO reviewer Robert Levi drives Eidolons with a pair of EAR 890 monos. In SS, the Gryphon or the Lamm 1.2/2.2 may work. A darkhorse for less money may be the Mccormack DNA500. Hope this helps.
Check out the Manley line of amps. They are known to mate well with the Andra 2's.
Thanks FJN04 & Myraj.
FJN04, thanks for the many suggestions that I may not have thought of.
I've actually been contemplating the Lamm ML1 but concerned about being underpowered. I contacted Vladimir/Lamm & he says the ML1 would work but the new M1.2 Ref would be a killer system. I do like listening to rock & even find the Levinson 23.5's a little underpowered. After having the Wyetechs for the last year, it's very hard to go back to solid state so I'm trying to avoid.
Myraj, have you any experience with the Manley Neo 250 or 500? There's a 500 for sale that I am contemplating but I've never heard it & there aren't a lot of reviews on it.