What sub under a grand?

Looking to replace my rel t1 which is having problems. My current setup is Parasound a21 amp and the Parasound p5 pre amp,Marantz sr 5007 avr and the Marantz sa8001 sacd. Main speakers Vienna Acoustics Mozart grand. 70% is for music and 30% movies, gaming and tv.
jughead
im still not seeing a problem with timing and speed with the psa? it hangs with music like lamb of god i dont know how much faster you can get then that?
So as time went on and my main speakers changed the PSA didn't fit the bill anymore, with its 15 inch driver music was always a bit muddy. so I hooked my REL t1 back up and it was like magic! fast, tight and very musical but lacked weight. so I ordered two REL t9's which should fit the bill. after reading many articles about subs I think the majority of people agree, get two subs or get none. After all we don't buy one speaker, right?
I should have the REL t9's by Friday so I'll let you know my initial thoughts sun. should be awesome!
got the Rels hooked up and dialed in and WOW! what a difference running two subs instead of one makes. The REL's are fast, tight and very musical! and blend seamlessly with my speakers and with their piano black case very pretty to look at.