Best AMP for Avalon Eidolon, ARC, CAT, VAC..?

I´m the owner of the Avalon eidolon, my current amp is a silvaweld OTL, but I need more power.

I´m looking for great dynamics and as the Eidolon is a little cool and lean, perhaps I need one amp that can compensate them.

My list is ARC 210, CAT JL signature, VAC Phi and as SS amps MBL 9007 and Lamm 1.2 reference.

The true is that I want one universal amp, that can use with differents speakers, now are Eidolon, after can be kharma, sound lab, Venture, Magico minis, Ayon... or any other brand and model.

Thanks for your advice
emigene
Well before you come to any conclusion that all multi-tube KT88, 65500 or EL34 amp designs are the same, you should give the CAT amps a listen. The dynamic contrasts and transient speed here is very impressive....and not just through the mids and highs; the amp's performance is unaffected when the performance involves significant low-frequency material. Most tube amps in the 100-200 wpc rating, ARC for example, just crumble during such source material.
Perhaps the VAC Phi 70s all round performance, including low frequency material playback, already kicks the derrier of the CAT when driving the Eidolons ;)
I am running the Atma-sphere MA2 with the eidolon diamonds. Very, very good, just make sure you have a good clean source of power and really good ventilation!!!
hi emigene,
what silvaweld otl do you use? I'm asking, because I'm a little bit surprised, that there is not enough power / dynamics.
I use the silvaweld otl tube reference 100 monos with 87db speakers and to be honest, I've never heard more dynamics before. and before I own a pair of kr enterprise pushpull monos which has had more muscles than most existing amps ...
best