Primare A32 - any thoughts?

I am about to upgrade to bigger heavy-weight amp. I own the Primare PRE30 truly excellent preamp, considering the big Primare A32 (2x250/400W), fully balanced Swedish behemont as solution for power amp.

Any experience with A32 guys? Thank you.
zormi
excellent amp....sonically reminisant of early electrocompaniet ampliwire....great bass control too.
Thanx Jaybo,

I am interested to know a bit more about your experience with the Primare A32. You own it? What other components have consisted the set-up? Any comparison vs other amp you are familiar with, except Electrocompaniet early amps (unfamiliar for me)?
jaybo:
I ,v noticed that you have Gradient revolutions in your system , which i do have also ,Im thinking of the primare a32 for this, upgrading from Bryston 3bst would you say i would be in the right direction? ....unfortunatly i can,t audition it so if i do so i would be buying without hearing. Please let me know whatever comes through your mind.
getting more power to the gradients is generally a good thing. the primare is plenty powerful and still maintains a bit of midrange sweetness. other amps i've heard that have a similar charater to the primare are the mccormick dna500 and the mcintosh mc602 (the mac was overkill, but nice). the primare has enough midrange openness to warrant it over a larger bryston, and the pairing should create some of the most articulate bass you've ever heard too.
Jaybo:
Thanks a lot for your valuable input. Seems like this is the one i will be getting.