Class D Amps - FM reception

Are there any high quality Class D (or equivalent) amps that do not interfere with FM reception. (I read that NuForce amps, for example, destroy FM reception.)I would like to try one out in my bedroom system but I listen to FM a lot in that room and don't want to lose my recetion. Thanks.

Neal
nglazer
The review of the H20 M250SA amp over at Ultra Audio compared the effect on FM of the H20 amp (none) with that of the Nuforce Reference model. The Nuforce caused interference in other rooms of the reviewer's home. It sounds as if the Nuforce choke is optional and that makes me wonder if it has an effect on the sound.

I have had no FM issues with either my eAR Two or H20 S250. This with my vintage tuner placed 6 inches above the amp. I use RG6 quad shield to connect to the attic-mounted attenna using a balun-free adapter to the tuner's 300 ohm connection.

The eAR has a thin stainless steel chassis and the H20 has a heavy metal chassis. Both use the same B & 0 module. And, both amps can be powered up with no load without endangering the amp.

BTW, the reviewer did not find a tremendous difference between the Nuforce and H20 amps soundwise - more of a flavor preference. I am not sure that the higher bandwith equates to wonderful sound theory holds water. High bandwidth designs have come and gone over the years.

Bob
I will chime in on this one- my experience was with the Bel Canto Ref 1000 monos (similar topology)- same problem, even worse- actually made a few of my television stations snowy when the tv was even plugged into the same line conditioner (BPT 2.5) as the amps!! Not to mention my fm reception was non-existent once the amps were on- no way could they stay in my system...
I must be eating right because I haven't any FM issues with my SE's. I have clock radios, HT receiver with FM, and even some boom boxes. My yagi antenna is on the roof of my ranch style house and I'm using 75 ohm shielded cable.
As Dotsystem said above there is no interference whatsoever with the H20 amplifiers. I should mention that I have a pair of them for sale currently but that does not take away from the fact that they don't effect FM at all. I must say that the H2o's sound wonderful and they are no compromise to the Nuforce. Bob

Channel Islands D200's are another option you might want to look into. Very nice amp that some prefer to the Nuforce.