Class D Amps - FM reception

Are there any high quality Class D (or equivalent) amps that do not interfere with FM reception. (I read that NuForce amps, for example, destroy FM reception.)I would like to try one out in my bedroom system but I listen to FM a lot in that room and don't want to lose my recetion. Thanks.

Neal
nglazer
All the NuForce amps currently available have chokes on the output wiring to supress FM interference. That said, it is possible that if the amps are located very close to the tuner it might still nock out a few weak stations. Stations with moderate to good signal strength should be unaffected.

Other class-D amps do not sample at the ultra-high frequencies that the NuForce does, and so would be less likely to cause this problem. Of course many other class-D amps do not sound nearly as good as the NuForce, but heck, choosing a poorer performing, less musical class-D amp may be an acceptable tradeoff to be able to pull in a couple of weak stations that you can barely get anyway...
The Nuforce made FM reception almost impossible. It messed with the Tivoli One of a friend of mine while auditioning the amp at home. This situation was a little better with a sSiltech shielded cable.
Now some say that FM reception is not important. Maybe, but that is not the real question. Remind that almost every audiophile wants an RF/EM free enviroment, for the blackest background, noise free purer tone. And for that lot's of them use shielded power cords on their digital gear (CD and DAC) for less interference and better music. I've never heard about a CD or DAC making interference in radio reception!! The NOISE made by this amp is really a issue.
Just for the record, the Bel Canto class D amp that were also demoed made FM reception possible.
At the end the question is "who want's a amp that causes RF noise?".

PS- This comments are aonly about the noise question and not about the sound of the amp.
Post removed