Integrated amp for my Sonus Faber Guarneri

Need a good advise here since the possibility of listen before i buy is limited. No hard-rock fan, else all kind of music. On my short list at the moment are Pathos (Classic), Sugden, BAT, Creek, Edge, Lavardin, CJ.
eibe
I have borrow a Genesis I-60 to use on my WP7 system until my Pass amps get here. It a great amp. I was pretty impressed that it can drive the Wilsons and not run out of gas!

Regards,
Bruce
I use an Accustic Arts Power 1 with my SF Cremona Auditors.
Fantastic amp. No bells or whistles just top to bottom organic and musical sound. Amazingly sweet (i do not mean reticent) through the mids and top and bass is articulate and tuneful and full enough. I don't understand why German stuff doesn't get more press.
I'm in love with my Blue Circle NSCS. I'm not much on waxing poetic odes regarding this unit. However I do feel its even better sounding than what the reviews have stated.
I bought it sound unheard. (Shame on me!)
It does takes a LONG time to break-in. And I have to admit prior to owning the unit I thought break-in was a bunch of hooey.
To think I have so few dollars wrapped-up in innerconnects and spealer wire... Wonder how it would sound with some cash thrown at wires?