NU-Vista M3 vs Tri-Vista 300 Integrated Amplifier

I would like to know how the Nu-Vista M3Integrated Amplifier compares sonically to the Tri-Vista 300 Integrated Amplifier?
mark11185
I have never heard the Nu Vista, but I own a Tri Vista and it ROCKS...I have owned Sim Audio, Rowland, McIntosh, Tandberg and a couple of others, the Tri Vista is the most musical and warm unit I have ever run across. It has lots of power so if your speakers are not the most efficient on the planet...no problem. I bought mine used on AudioGon and could'nt be happier. Hope this helps a little.
Enjoy
The sound of the Nu-vista is more musical and involving. I know both amps very well. The tri-vista has more control in the low freq. The Nu-vista is better built than the Tri-vista. The Tri-vista is more analytical compared to the Nu-vista.
It is definitely analytical. I played Witchy woman off my Eagles Eagles greatest hits DCC LP and the soundstage is so deep that the lead guitar solo disappeared to the rear of the soundstage. I noticed the same thing on some other MFSL lps. it is as if the inner works of recordings are revealed through the Tri-vista.
Anyhow, I purchased one through audiogon and am very happy with it. My Nu-Vista 3D CD player is on its way. But too my ears LPès are still king.
I had both - running with the Nuvista CD and B & W 803d's. The Nuvista was better as the Trivista was a little harsh. I always had MF for years...until I heard Chord and then I sold them. The Chord Blu/Dac and Chord 3000 pre / 1200C power together with B & W 802d are truly awesome. Im selling my Chord CPA 2200 pre...