DK Design Review

Strange silence on the recent DK Design review considering all the comments previously about this integrated.
emorawski
jmcgrogan, Have you heard the new products? No apologies here! I think the amps and speakers are wonderful, and I have no doubt that reviewers and audiophiles will agree when they hear them.

Perhaps one reason that DK owners haven't responded to this thread is that they don't want to take the abuse that comes with a positive mention of DK. I've had a couple of friends e-mail me and say they weren't participating on the forums because it was getting too hostile. That's understandable, nobody likes ridicule, but we shouldn't allow ourselves to be intimidated by a few bullies on the playground. I don't make a dime either way, and I'm not in the audio business, but I enjoy sharing my passion with others and turning them on to something special. This is a great hobby and I've met some great people through Audiogon, and we should all keep contributing.

Again, I believe these to be outstanding products, and I would encourage you to try them in your system before dismissing them.
84Joe I have written 3 responses to this thread and I have deleted all three..They have all been negative, not towards DK just the whole aura on these pages is starting to wear me down, down..Tom