Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Because folks that are passionate about one pursuit are often passionate about others. At one point, I had a picture of one of my exotic Italian cars posted to my system page and a user here asked my why I was posting a picture of my Corvette. :)
I've owned everything from pre-war roadsters to the latest uber cars and have now sold off pretty much everything exotic or collectible. I still love the vintage, the quirky and the raw- before everything got electronic and heavy. I see an analogy to some extent with audio- as the 'technology' has improved, the involvement in the experience has diminished.
Mrtennis, what separates men from boys is the cost of their toys. I used to spend more money racing catamarans than on audio or sports cars. Now I live nowhere near the Gulf or ocean, and need the capacity of a SUV rather than the performance of the Cayman.
thanks for the responses. they make a lot of senses

if I follow the logic one might expect an audio enthusiast to own an expensive watch, or have a wine cellar, or engage in some other hobby that requires large outlays of funds.
Mrtennis, I suspect that is true with those of extra monetary reserves. Others may only be able to put their prized eggs in one basket. So, you collect rackets? HA :)
You can own a cool, collectible car without being rich.
Or you can spend money lavishly, without regard to what makes sense.
Same thing in audio.