Dared amps

I am seeing this amps more and more. I'm curious about there reliability. There was one on ebay and the auction was canceled becuase the power supply went bad before the auction could close.

Are they of high quality? If they do have problems are there repair shops in the U.S. can warranty/repair them?
kt_88
I've read a review. I think the thing is you can get a tube amp, DAC, and USB option all for a relatively low price.

The only problem is the sound didn't seem that great. I'd stick with Antique Sound Lab for budget tube amps that sound great.
I've got their VP-300B quasi-monoblocks (power supplies share a box). I've use it as my main amp (running Gallo Ref 3's) and its normal home is to drive my headphones (Stax Lambdas).

never had any problems... even dropped one of them from about 2 feet... heavy little booger, but no damage.

I'm very happy with the amps... am running the Shugang 300B tubes (changed one of the resistors to make it more compatible).

Just my 0.02.

happy listening,
I had problems with my dared vp16 I will pass on dared.Madisounds stocking founteks new el34 based amp heard it very nice.
For the price they are offered at, I'd say Dared is a good amp for a low budget.
I certainly wouldn't pay too much for one.
China offers much better stuff than Dared.