Seeking hot running amps

Which poweramps run hot? I am looking for a hot running amp to warm my room in the winter. I have heard of Krell, pass, threshold.
samuellaudio
If you can find a working example of the old Rappaport amp it runs as hot as any amp I've encountered. I remember it as sounding warm and lush.
Hello Bryan, I've got a Rappaport Amp 1 in perfect working order. I rebuilt the outputs with hand-matched motorola OEM transistors and rebiased the unit about 5 years ago and it has about 30-40 hours on it. Just finding the proper output transistors was a complicated matter. Cosmetically it's in pretty good shape for its age and i would consider selling it for the right price considering its rarity.
Joe B.
2nd the Parasound JC1s; however, they have a low-bias / high-bias setting which allows you to control the class A amperage (and heat).

high bias turns my room into a sauna (small room), but damn they sound good
O.k., this is an admittedly silly thread. That being said, it would seem as though getting hot running amps to also use as heat is serving two needs- audio and heat source.

Since we as adiophiles need both (if we're in cooler climates) it behooves us to use class-A amps. Better sound, throws off heat.

My listening room is in the lowest part of the house and is notably cooler than the rest of the house in both the summer and the winter. Hot amps work just fine for me!

Using a space heater would therefore be less efficient
because in addition to the heater, you need to run your amplifier(s)!

Any class-A OTL will heat just fine...