Seeking hot running amps

Which poweramps run hot? I am looking for a hot running amp to warm my room in the winter. I have heard of Krell, pass, threshold.
samuellaudio
Oh here is a funny thing about my Lamms, my wife has decided that they are perfect to put sticks of butter on a plate and use them to soften them since they are so warm. I told her to make sure she uses a large plate since each amp costs about the same as a good used car.
Why not throw a hot preamp on top? My old Krell KCT preamp ran much hotter than my Krell FPB-400cx amp.
If you can find a working example of the old Rappaport amp it runs as hot as any amp I've encountered. I remember it as sounding warm and lush.
Hello Bryan, I've got a Rappaport Amp 1 in perfect working order. I rebuilt the outputs with hand-matched motorola OEM transistors and rebiased the unit about 5 years ago and it has about 30-40 hours on it. Just finding the proper output transistors was a complicated matter. Cosmetically it's in pretty good shape for its age and i would consider selling it for the right price considering its rarity.
Joe B.