Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Hello fellow AH TP 2.0/1 owners. This thread has been awfully quiet lately. I have been enjoying my original TP 2.0n preamp very much lately. I hope everyone has been well and enjoying their systems. Any new users care to share your experiences? How about current users with any new updates and experiences. I'm going to experiment with a few different power cords next week. I also had my vintage H/K tuner tweaked and aligned again and the NPR station here is sounding wonderful tonight.
I've been talking with a fellow that bought a premium version TP 2.1.He had reviewed this thread and decided to make a move.He's also using a REF 2,which peaked my interest.He becomes more impressed with the performance of the AH with each progressive e-mail and has detailed the superiority of the AH in several areas over the REF 2.
Sherod,I'm always interested in power cord comparisons.
Forgot about active pre amplifiers, they all degrade sound. I would recommend you to check transformer pre amplfiers such as
Audio Consulting Silver Rock
Van Den Hul Passive Pre
Antique Sound Lab Passive TD
I spent a lot of time with active pre amps and decided for passive. If you want to see my jorney, pls check the link below;
http://www.nonamehifi.com/ContentDetails.php?CID=3&ID=3679&arc=0&lang=en

For more information, please check the article "22 Tips to Obtain Better Sound"
http://www.nonamehifi.com/ContentDetails.php?CID=4&ID=20&arc=0

regards
One thing for the AH family I would like to query is if anyone is using the TP 2.0 or 2.1 as a full function preamp, that is with the phono stage integrated. I am considering this option, but one thing I have to say that nags me a bit about AH is that as I look through the upgrades I feel like I'm getting nickel and dimed.

Oatalay - I enjoy the passive TVCs as well (having owned and possibly reacquiring a K&K TVC) and may look into the Antique Sound Lab model. I also like the concept behind the ASL Flora with AVC attenuators and an active tube gain stage as well. The new Bent TAPs will use autoformers and those are of interest as well.
Clio09 this is what i think Joseph is doing with his options in a line stage preamp. 2.1 is available in what needs the buyer wants for his system or what he can afford. And a good thing i think.
I would be interested in what your thoughts are if you get a phono equipped 2.1.