Are you still playing CDs after, comp based syst?

I own 2 DACs
Hegel hd11
P S audio PWD,
Macbook pro
Sometimes I have the urge to spin a CD, no idea if this mostly psichological?
I dont currently own any cdp, wondering if I could get a value/performance one, I also play vinyls a lot, but I do have many cds.

Rest of my system.
Luxman 550 AII
Harberth comp 7 ES3

My budget for a cdp around 1000 new or used?

Thanks
128x128mountainsong
After spending close to three months ripping my collection to a hard drive - no, I have no desire to spin a CD. Buying a CD player now almost seems akin to buying a typewriter.
yes...but only because i have the ps audio pwt to spin disc's with my pwdII. as good as my pc set-up sounds, i still think it sounds a tad bit sweeter with my pwt in the mix.

i'd say about 85% streaming....15% transport.
Due to my unique transient job,I am in a new city,anywhere from Washington State to Texas every 2-6 months.My computer based system(Peachtree Audio "MusicBox,Sonus Faber "Toy Monitors" & Sennheiser "HD 598" cans)travels with me & my only sources are my iPod Nano Gen.III & the Internet.When I finally do get home(every 3 months for 2 weeks)my main system is fronted by a Pioneer Elite 3D Blu Ray player that handles source duty & I quit enjoy spinning silver discs for the simple reason that I couldn't fit them all on my iPod..
With a $Grand to spend I would look at an Oppo BDP-95,pretty much state of the art for Redbook playback.