Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Gammajo, will it be designated the secret MK2 or MK2.5 ??

Inquiring minds want to know, I'm an upgrade idiot. L.O.L.

I'm lowering my shelf tonight. HA !!

Sorry, Victor is correct - not Vincent.
Yes, when I heard this news I estimated the chances of any of you parting with your TP 2.0's when the new one came out, so as to get a bargin used unit but I just couldn't wait to hear what you were all so excited about. I am glad that I didn't wait - life is short and I have had a month of delightful music. I figure whatever revisions are made, that our original 2.0's will be collector's items.
Well,Joe, to my knowledge, you are the first to mention this new version of Joseph's preamp. I have been in frequent contact with Victor and the only mention of a preamp is a phono unit that is still in the evaluation stage. Perhaps this is the new preamp that you mention. As you know, the current TP 2.0 versions are all line stages only, so naturally one with a phono would be higher priced. If the phono is offered as a separate phono-only, then this would be a new product for all with line stages who want to expand to phono as well. I also would imagine that if there are any upgrades available that would enhance the sound of the current preamps, Victor would make an announcement and include it in their web site. I would also assume that perhaps current owners would possibly have an opportunity for upgrades before any new versions were announced to the general public. Joseph and Victor are both very fair in dealing with their current customer base.
By the way, Joe. How are those Siemens CCa tubes sounding at this stage of evaluating?
I just got an e-mail from Victor explaining the new preamp. It will be a combo linestage/phono preamp, available sometime in May. It will also be available as an add-on module for the current TP 2.0 users or as a separate phono only. Just as I had imagined. I don't think there is pricing yet. So, not to worry, current preamp owners. Joseph is simply expanding his "Horizons"; pun intended.