Rowland "house sound"?

I am interesting in purchasing a Rowland model 3 to replace my BAT VK-60. I have never heard the amp but have heard good things about Rowland in general. I am wondering how they will sound with my VSA VR4jr's playing clasic rock.
fishwater
I have a Rowland Concentra integrated amp, and, for what it's worth, I love the sound, and found it to be vastly superior to a Bel Canto integrated which I tried previously.

Tony
Damn good for starters. One of the best out there.
Sweet but not cloying, natural with good sound staging.
Will handle most any load with aplomb too.
Also beautiful to look at.
This will be a marked improvement for your system. Roland makes great gear.

Best,
Larry
Rowlands do sound very nice but I find them to lack some transparency or sound a little veiled in comparison to say a Levinson or Krell. The Levinsons I have owned sound more neutral. I just had a Model 1 in my system this past month. I really liked it but overall not my taste. Not trying to sound negative but everyones ears are different.

Sam
IMHO,
It slays the Levinson, and Krell by comparison, is not in the same league as either.
Levinson lacks any musicality, (not meaning coloration but the soul of the presentation, that ineffable quality we recognize as music)and, again, IMHO, Krell is somewhat hashy in the last three audible octaves by comparison.
Samzs12 is correct in saying that everyone's ears are different--this of course is what I hear. No pitchforks please, just an opinion.

Larry