Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
Albertporter...."This is no laughing matter, one more man, one less woman, and an audiophile somewhere is all alone on Saturday night". Perhaps not so big a problem. It may just be a stereotype, but the word on the street is that audiophiles are partial to men.
I think that there should be one stipulation with this bet between Wellfed and Audioari1. When the aftermarket power cord is in the system, the Clever Lil' Clock should be in the room. When the generic cord is in, the clock should be removed from the building. This will take a few minutes longer, but still all right as it will take a few minutes for each power cord to adjust to the system anyway.
Sherod, that would be a dead giveaway. Besides, it's not terribly likely that this testing will occur in my system. I still have to get back to Audioari1 regarding setting up a test in Chicago, a geographically central location to the both of us.
TBG, about engineering, my degree shows as Bsc. of Applied Science, Chemical Engineering. Much 'basic' research is done by engineers, BTW.
As for large planets 'falling' faster than smaller ones, I would rethink that if I were you, even if it does seem like 'common sense'.
Salut, Bob P.
Does any one really believe this will resolve the matter as to whether or not the CLS works? There was a recent report where MRIs were used with partisans of both party and what happened when they got information that contridicted their partisan beliefs. The anger and emotions part of their brain grew active. For some reasons the researchers did not include less partisan individuals.

I expect both parties here will be emotionally connected to their positions.

Even if there is agreement among them, it makes me no more or less likely to try the CLC. This is the same for DBT. Now if somehow MRIs could be used to see if both individuals reacted differently when the CLC was in the room, I would be most interested.