Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
I thought of that, but my childhood preceeded the advent of digital photography. Also, with digital photos, a print would not necessarily exist, unless it had been made from the computer. These are difficult issues to ponder.....
All of this clearly sounds ridiculous, but the goal here is to get at least a representative sample of audiophiles to try this to see if they notice a sonic imporvement. This experiment can be organized within 5 minutes. We might as well put the issue behind us and get to the bottom of this instead of speculating about quantum mechanics.

I am waiting for people in this forum to try this and report back their experiences, as crazy and silly as it sounds.
Joe: Dig up your yard at will, I've cancelled that check and put two photos in my freezer, sorry guy!
Can we keep a certain level of seriousness and composure in this thread? I really want fellow audiophiles to attempt this experiment and report the results. Let's keep the wise-ass comments to a minimum.
Audioari1:
An experiment has been done by Rcprince and he was kind enough to report the results in detail on a prior Audiogon thread about the clock. Here's a direct link:

Listening Test of Machina Dynamica Clever Little Clock