Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
as long as gullible people have dispoable income

Actually anyone with disposable income is eligible to participate. I'm expecting my second unit in the next few days.
Bearotti,

The Pebbles, in my experience, provided greater soundstage depth. I seem to recall that it also increased system resolution, but my recall on that point is suspect.

I've written about my experience with the Clever Little Clock at the link shown below.

Clever Little Clock Listening Impressions
Joe: Don't you dare touch that rocky soil of yours! I'm completely dependent on its being exactly where it is, undisturbed and having absolutely no relation or interaction with my system in the least -- otherwise my sound will just totally fall apart (especially if you ever put a jar of it inside your car). Sorry to impose upon you this way, but I know you'll understand and do what's best for your fellow audiophile. My check for $199 is in the mail. Others should follow suit if they want this hobby to survive. Bless you. (Call me from the yacht sometime!)