Is There any Truly "High End" Integrated Amp?

I'm a reasonably well experienced audio nut and have tried a number of "good" integrated amps. I wonder, though, if there are integrated amps that are good enough for the "best", most revealing speakers. (Think Avalon Eidolon, Verity Parsifal, various JM Lab Utopias, and a variety of other fine speakers that do not have mammoth power requirements.)

People talk about the Levinson, the Musical Fidelity KW-500 and the lesser MF amps, the BAT integrated, The Rowland Concerto, etc. etc. etc.

I would like to hear from people who have actually tried the top tier of integrated amps and would be very interested in learning of their findings.

Don't need to be the most expensive. Could be the YBA Passion, Classe, MacIntosh 6900, Krell 400i, or any of a number of integrated amps that are supposed to sound good.

Hope to hear some good feedback.

Thanks very much.
Ag insider logo xs@2xjprice
I have had the opportunity to hear the KW 500, Jeff Rowland Concentra II, and Mark Levinson 383. All very good pieces, depending on what speakers they drive.

I know that VAC makes one for around 22K. Supposedly quite good, although I have not heard it. Also, I think that Chord makes a very expensive integrated.
There's a YBA Passion Integre for sale on the 'gon as we speak. Very good price. I'd grab it if I were you. I preferred it over the ML, Concentra II and MF. A very sweet 100 high current watts. Interior design is amazing. You know, when you buy used: don't like it, you can always put it back on the 'gon and if you are lucky, probably break even. peace, warren
I used to own the Pathos Twin Towers, it was the best thing I had. Loved it over tube or solid state. It needs a simpler load, and only pushes 35 watts, so it may not be enough. In that case, the Inpol 2 may be miuch better (though I've never heard it). It has slightly more power.

Then there is the ASR Emitter that TAS has as flavor of the month.....
YBA Passion - solid state - MSRP $4,650+

Blue Circle NSCS - solid state - MSRP $2,495+

Blue Circle FtTH - tube hybrid - MSRP $4,795+

Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista - tube- MSRP $6,000

Yeah, at these prices including the ones listed by others, they really are high-end.
You could always get the Burmester 032 for $15,000.

The McIntosh MA6900 is quite similar sounding though and a lot less money. You have to mate it with the right speakers however.