Is Clayton Audio Out Of Business

Trying to confirm if Clayton Audio and Wilson Shen are out of business?? I had a pair of Clayton M70 monos for a long time and they were really excellent. Had considered a pair of M100 monos fairly recently which were for sale on Audiogon. It would be a real shame if Clayton Audio has gone under. The website is dead and that is usuallly a very bad sign. Would appreciate it if anyone knows for sure and could post the answer on this board.
etmerritt33
I want to thank Dave C. for offering me Wilson's telephone number. His effort is truly appreciated.
Then, lo and behold, I received a respponse from Wilson to my email. He affirmed that the Clayton Site had been hi-jacked but that they were in the process of constructing another. Further, he stated that "they" were hard at work on a new project(no details given) and that he would notify us when it was completed. I certainly enjoy the M100s everyday and they do help to enrich my musical enjoyment and emotional/audio health. One hopes that perhaps the promised Pre-Amp becomes a reality as well as possibly something with Surround Sound (audio especially to take advantage of SACD and video for both audio and video with DVD-A, DVD). Or even a multi channel amp. His email address is still: [email protected]. Let's hope "Clayton" is up and running as soon as possible with some some new product(s) as well as with renewed vigor. They deserve greater exposure. Thanks again.
Just noticed my link to Clayton is dead and found this info here. Thansk for the research guys. I just emailed Wilson. Hope he's still in biz.
Wilson is still in business.
He is currently developing a new pre-amp.
Best means of getting onto Clayton gear is: www.triaudio.com
No, as of this week I've been in contact with Terry at TRI Audio looking into becoming a dealer for Clayton.

Wilson Shen and Clayton Audio are alive and well. The rumors that their web-site got hijacked are correct.
I am looking for a Clayton S40. Does anyone happen to know where I could find one????? Please and thank you.