Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Has it been almost two years since Carl and Confedboy dueled
it out on this tread? I loved it back then, the flaming,
the childlike behavior, with some audio stuff thrown in.
Now it seems kind of bland. Where are you guys these days?
im looking for the the speaker cable ends for dulavy cable the ones that screw into the pod at the end of the cable. anyone have an idea were i should look. dunlavy went out of buisness and the guy who owned them for a time didn't have a clue who made these cables for dunlavy.
MIT - the sound benefits will thrill you more than just the size/build quality of the cables.
In December of 2000, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that "Biggest Baddest Audio Cables" would be my most enduring thread.

After all of the things we have discussed here, I don't know whether I am more flattered or more horrified.

But please do continue your recommendations for "anaconda sized" cables with "unusually well made connectors".

Cheers.

CW
If you do not care about sound, hook up an industrial garden hose to your amp and speakers...Loews has some great deals!!! If you want great sound as well, get a double quad set of Harmonic Technologies Magic Woofer cables and bi-wire your system...now that's alot of cable!!