First Watt Amps

There are 3 out there I think and they are different.
Which of them is the best for a 99dB/8 ohm speaker ? I think, the F1 is made for speakers with no cross over, but I am not sure. Are they very different to an Aleph amp ?
Thanks
thomasheisig
Restock is right. The F1 and F2 are for single-driver speakers only, the Aleph J is for "normal" speakers. The F3 looks verrrry interrrresting, but it's not out yet AFAIK. I posted the recent review of the Aleph J, and it punches way above its weight class. It's not quite the equal of my super-tweak SET amp at ten times the price, and that's one hell of a compliment to the little Aleph. It's the best small solid-state amp I've ever heard, and the only one I've found that keeps this SET addict wanting to listen for hours.

I bought mine through Reno Hi-Fi, and I second the nomination of Mark as one of the good guys.

My review thread is here:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1132102991
And now for something completely different... Fascinating man, fascinating designs.
Thank you all for the kind information you gave me. I am interested in this product and sooner or later I will give it a try. I use Aleph mono amps for quite a while now and I never listened to a transistor amp which is so complete from it's spectrum. I think, it is also based on the 8 ohm load from speaker. I think, too, from reading, that the F3 is the way to go, but I have no chance to listen to ....
Any idea when they will go for a mono amp ?