What amp with Innersound Eros ?

What kinds of amplifiers have you used with your Innersound Eros (active) speakers ? I'm interested in the observations of people who have owned or tried a variety of power amps with these speakers, particularly tube amps.
mabonn
i huge mac_at least a 352(350w per channel), would drive them just fine....very neutral too...no edginess
Thanks for all your responses. I am currently using an ARC VT100 MkII. I am not using a preamp, but rather the volume control on the crossover-amp. I do not like a bright sound, so I'm not sure the Innersound amp would work for me. Anybody tried the MC275 ? How about Wolcott ? Anybody used the i-tube (Western Reseve Audio Design) ? Plato, are you still using the Inersound crossover, just not the built in amp ? thanks
I am using the Innersound amp (the current iPower 333) with a Transcendent Sound grounded grid tube preamp, and I don't think it's an overly bright amp, but an ACCURATE amp. I had used Monarchy SM70 Pro monoblocks before, and liked them, but the Innersound amp bested them in dynamics and top end extension (still, the Monarchy amps are nice.)
Try Joule Electra. Hey that is a great speaker. The best results I achieved was with the Joule Electra OTL amps. A fantastic combination that had realistic instrumental color, huge dynamics both micro and macro, superb midrange and extended high end response. The Joule amps had that magic that helped people feel they were at a concert, not listening to reproduced sound. These amps are rock steady, sound better than the atmasphere products, are built better, and should prove to be more reliable.
I am using a 200 watt old Proton and I have no issues with volume or sound, I do like a tube pre with them though (Sonic Frontiers)I am also still using the Innersound Crossover......for a week or so longer. BIG changes are on the way for my system hehehhehhe