Kharma 3.2 CRM FE and which power amp?

Hello.
I have opened few treads about CAT JL-2 Mk2 power amps and how it match to Wilson W/P 6,7 speakers.
I consider Kharma 3.2 CRM FE are very good speakers,too.
Different from Wilson but great.
My question is which power amp will be the most appropriate for this speakers? I know Tenor 75Wi is superb match with 3.2 but how would be with CAT JL-2 Mk2 or Lamm ML2/2.1? Is Tenor more rich sounding than CAT and Lamm or am I wrong? I prefer Transparent cabling in case of W/P 7 but how would be with Kharma speaker. I suppose it is not a big difference but a big enough to make mistake.
I can not go to dealer and listen to this combinations otherwise I will not ask you for help!

Thank you for your response.
Regards
Sasa
schorly
*I heard that Lamm ML2 with own 18watts dont give enough dinamics in medium listening rooms.*

Who told you this? For the record, my room is 22x40 ft. approximately and I have not experienced this to be true for what I mostly listen to at the volume levels I feel are sane. I think you would be surprised what they can do re dynamics with the Kharmas. What size is your room and what kind of music do you listen to?
I also own the 3.2's and have owned several amps with these speakers. The list includes Joule Electra Grand Marquis, Lamm ML1.1 and Lamm ML2. Ultimately, I have settled on the ML2's which easily drive the 3.2's in my 18x23 listening room.

For cabling I use Purist Dominus Rev. C which work very well. I also have auditioned the Kharma Enigma cable and it too is superb.
Owl, it is not important who told me that all I can say he is one of most respected members here on agon.
I read that ML2's 18Watt is enough for Kharma 3.2 like you said but there are other power amps which could be very musical,too.
I am from Europe so I will give room dimensions in
meters: 7,8m x 4,2m and 2,5m high. If I am precise my listening room is 4,8m x4,2m, because the 7,8m distance is brake by a narrow 8cm wall which is only 1,1m high and 2,4m long. Of course the sound waves can travel over this wall and the space is 7,8m x4,2m like I said first.
I hope the place is not to big or to small for Kharma 3.2.
Thanks.
Sasa