Regarding DK Design Vs.1 Reference Mk2 amp ???

Does anybody know the answer to this question ? If the DK Design Vs.1 Reference Mk2 is such a good amp why so many people are selling it ????
zodiak5
Foster_9 - It's hopeless for me. I'm a lost cause. Get yourself out while you have still can my friend. There's a change of guard at the gates at Midnight and the new guy's got a girlfriend he sneaks in. Just wait for the lights to go out and the music to start and make a break for it. Don't look back, just keep running as fast as you can till you reach civilization. Don't wait another day to think about it...and if Albert Porter offers you any grape Kool Aid™ whatever you do, don't drink the stuff!!!

Marco

Don't stop your rants, Marco. That's some of the funniest stuff I've read on this site.
Don't stop your rants, Marco.

Hey, if I can save just one hapless newbee from the torment and pain I've gone through it'll all be worth it. Alternatively knowing that I got some sorry, desperate, trembling audio-junkie to look in the mirror and laugh his couch-potato-ass off at what he sees, well then it will not have been a complete waste of my valuable time. Rest assured I am right there laughing with him. Hey, wait a minute, he looks a whole lot like me!

Marco
Jax2: I begin to understand you. I've already spent way more on gear than I would ever have thought and am still in the hunt for a satisfying setup. Fortunately I have a unique wife that does not question what I spend on gear even though she doesn't understand why I keep going at it. She does not want to know. But if she knew, she'd think I lost my mind and so would others who know me. Even my best friend who knows me well would be shocked. It's about $15k at this point. But I'm a working man and that's a small fortune. But I feel like I've spent too much now to stop at less than a satisfying audio system. I'm looking for new speakers now as the last piece in the puzzle.