Regarding DK Design Vs.1 Reference Mk2 amp ???

Does anybody know the answer to this question ? If the DK Design Vs.1 Reference Mk2 is such a good amp why so many people are selling it ????
zodiak5
Mark my words, those DK drool buckets with the patented "Jaw Receptacle" will be a coveted collector's item once discontinued, and you'll rue the day you didn't plunk down your plastic for a Mk III and dump that Mk II. Folks'll soon be singing the praises of the nostalgic old-days when DK gave them out for free with their amps, etched deeply with the DK logo. There'll be debates as to whether the more modern, plastic drool vacuums are a more effective with their whisper-quiet motor that tucks neatly into your asscrack to add to your listening pleasure. They've come a long way since the monogrammed DK drool bib of days of yore. And what a welcome change that was from the Bose spitoon (man, I hated cleaning those things out back in the 70's!).

Marco
Jax2: you've got serious issues man. If the hobby is that bad, seek more help to help you get out.
Foster_9 - It's hopeless for me. I'm a lost cause. Get yourself out while you have still can my friend. There's a change of guard at the gates at Midnight and the new guy's got a girlfriend he sneaks in. Just wait for the lights to go out and the music to start and make a break for it. Don't look back, just keep running as fast as you can till you reach civilization. Don't wait another day to think about it...and if Albert Porter offers you any grape Kool Aid™ whatever you do, don't drink the stuff!!!

Marco

Don't stop your rants, Marco. That's some of the funniest stuff I've read on this site.
Don't stop your rants, Marco.

Hey, if I can save just one hapless newbee from the torment and pain I've gone through it'll all be worth it. Alternatively knowing that I got some sorry, desperate, trembling audio-junkie to look in the mirror and laugh his couch-potato-ass off at what he sees, well then it will not have been a complete waste of my valuable time. Rest assured I am right there laughing with him. Hey, wait a minute, he looks a whole lot like me!

Marco