Should Sound Quality of Computer Audio be improved

Unable to respond to, "Mach2Music and Amarra: Huge Disappointment"- Thread. Other Members take free pop-shots!
Apparently some have more Freedom Of Speech than others! I
don't know how many times I have said it, I want Computer
Audio to succeed! It will only succeed if Computers are designed from the ground up to reproduce Music (Same minimum standard applied for Equipment of ALL Audio Formats)! This is common sense Audio Engineering Design. Bandaid Modifications cannot be substituted for absence in design to produce Music! Design it right to EARN the right to become a New Audio Format- same as all other Audio Formats! No Freebee's, No Cutting Corners! Lack of design is what's causing such varied results in S.Q. between
listeners of Computer Audio. I see about 50% negative
responses here on these Threads. It will continue to happen unless you fix it! Blaming me won't help! I am an
Engineer, and I can read results! 50/50 success/ failure
rate- you have an inherit Engineering Design Flaw for the
reproduction of Music via Computers! Shock! Suprise- since
they were never designed for Music! So when is someone finally going to properly design the Equipment/Computer
(From the ground up) for Computer Audio? Do we continue
to treat any real criticism as "HERESY" in the lack of
design in Computer Audio for Music? You tell me what I am
allowed to talk about, and we will both know!
pettyofficer
Am I missing something here? This is like the Monty python argument clinic sketch. " Did you come here for the 1minute argument or the 5 minute argument?"

" that's not an argument, you are just contradicting me...No I'm not"

PO, get some treatment.
Chadeffect,

Great reference. I remember that Monty Python skit well and it's an apt analogy to this thread.

I wish Pettyofficer well but I can't help thinking that something beyond computer downloading is upsetting him. Wife/girlfriend left him?.....Dog died? I'm not sure but it may be something like that. But it's none of my business, of course, so I'll just wish him well.

Tim
I can't help thinking that something beyond computer downloading is upsetting him.
Ain't nuthin' that 3 fingers uh Wil' Turkey cain't cure!!!
Nonoise- something serious like you're going to have a heart attack? Are you that sensitive?
Hfisher3380- I work for a living. Other people pay me for my savvy. In my Music Enjoyment, being savvy means doing less searching for Music so I can spend more of my valuable time actually listening to it. The Music Format serves me, because I am the one paying for the service- not the other way around as you would prefer. Paying to service the Audio Format is hardly "Savvy".
Chadeffect- A whole lot of noise signifying nothing.
Noble100- Ditto!
Hfisher3380- Ditto again!
Swampwalker- I can't help thinking that you would prefer a watered down version uh Wil'Turkey. Why settle for a watered down Music Selection of Computer Audio Downloading? You would be really upset if they watered down your drink, because "No one is really interested in the quality of anything anymore". It is lame to apply that kind of standard to anything we purchase, including Music.
No hidden agendas here folks. Just a guy who sees a lot less Music Selection/ Archive available for purchase. This is the price your Format imposes with "Soon all New Music will only be available as Music Downloads". That can only mean no LPs, and no CDs. You are trying to argue out of both sides of your mouth around that stated goal. I clearly see the contradiction, and my Music is suffering because of it. Ten Thousand Music Releases "No Longer in Print in CD", and "Not Available as Music Downloads". This is not imaginary either, and easily confirmable with Manufacturers of CDs. Even Wil'Turkey cain't cure that, watered down or not! I am talking to the right people, because this is the standard you set/ accept for Computer Audio Downloads. My argument is that I set a higher bar for my Music Formats. Your lower bar is just unacceptable for my needs. Why must I lower the bar in Music Archive/Availability/Selection to meet your "Convenience" Standard? Computer Audio can, and should be made to produce a better Service in Audio Format Downloading BEFORE Selection is eliminated in all other Formats. I am certainly worth it- and I believe everyone else here is worth it too! No one should have to go without their Music, and there is something seriously wrong if any New Audio Format requires it by prematurely eliminating selection in the previous Audio Format. It sounds a little bit like extortion holding Music Archive as hostage, and thereby forcing everyone to accept the New seriously limited Selection of a New Audio Format as the only option left available on the Market. That is if you are really serious about "Soon All New Music will only be available as Music Downloads". If that is a joke I am not laughing!